Thursday 5 November 2009

Autumn in Leeds

Sveiki! Hi! Hola! CIAO! Hallo! Merhaba! Zdravey!

Autumn does not always mean changes in nature (falling leaves, rain, wind) but also in our minds.
I had a nice week with people from different countries:
GERMANY, LATVIA, ENGLAND, ITALY, SPAIN, TURKEY, BULGARIA



Its me. My name is Mairita. I am from Riga (Latvia)
During this week we all worked together, had a trip to nice city Bradford, as well we had an excellent dinner.


Latvian flight company - air-Baltic

1. At Liverpool airport I met Viviana and Guntis (during our flight we did'nt recognize each other)

2. Our destination was hotel IBIS in Leeds


3. There we met with other members of our group - 13 altogether with our amazing guides:

David and Sharon: SHARON

DAVID

4. And this is our group ( and others who are not seen are behind this picture):

Atanur (Turkey), me (Latvia), Fahrettin (Turkey), Edith (Germany)

In the chinese restaurant in Leeds

me, Roberto from Italy ( sitting in the chair), Gabrielle (UK), Siegfried (Germany)

In Bradford's National Museum (Film nation, media television, radio museum web, photography)



1 comment:

  1. A really good job. Well done.I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete